This evening, I finally saw the Downton Abbey movie! It was everything and more! I loved the story, and the plot. I mis this show so much. I will admit I cried at the end. There will never be another show like it. I actually wouldn’t mind seeing it again. I love lady grantham’s zingers. I highly recommend the movie!
- I liked how the whole Irish and English conflict was portrayed
- Thankfully, George Clooney was not in the movie (he doesn’t need to be in Downton Abbey)
- Lady Mary is still freaking out about whether or not it is best financially to run Downton
- Lady Edith will win you over if she hasn’t already!
- Old Lady Grantham tries to reassure Mary that she has to take over Downton and continue to keep Downton running, because she won’t be alive much longer. I cried I just cried. It was a passing the torch kind of moment. A nod to the newer generation!
The list goes on and on. I may have to watch see it again. I am just so in love!